Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Its there duty to elect me!!!

Chiranjeevi got disturbed with the pre-election survey reports was evident from his speech at Rajahmundry.

Chiranjeevi said basically, he was not interested in politics when he was in the cinema field. It is due to pressure from various sections of people that he had taken a plunge into politics. “I felt that you are disgusted with the Congress and Telugu Desam, which have been looting the State for the five decades. And you wanted a change in governance and your lives. You have made me to take up this task. So, it is your responsibility to bring me to power and bless me,” he said.

The PRP president said if the people really wanted change, no statistics and surveys would prove correct. “Going by your response at this public meeting, I am gaining confidence that Praja Rajyam would be voted to power,” he said.

No comments: