Saturday, May 16, 2009

YS Jagan’s ‘Khabaddar’ To Andhra Jyothy And Eenadu


YS Jagan has won with triumphant majority from Cuddapah. With happiness filled eyes he said in front of media camera, “Andhra Jyothy and Eenadu should open their eyes at least now. Nothing can dominate ‘praja balam’. Those two news dailies have written many wrong things about me. And now people have showered victory on me. I’m indebted to people of Cuddapah. I serve them for my life time. I don’t take even the center gives me any ministry. I stay only in the state and particularly in Cuddapah”.

Well he uttered the names of Andhra Jyothy and Eenadu as soon as he won the election. Is that an indirect ‘khabaddar’ warning for those two news dailies? We have to wait and see what his game plan will be in coming years.

No comments: